The last of a dying breed.
TONIGHT — Thursday, May 23rd, from 8 pm EST to 8 am EST — CollegeHumor stands with you in ALL-NIGHTER SOLIDARITY!
Only instead of studying or writing papers, we’ll be staying up all night filming videos, drawing penises on each other, filming videos of people with penises drawn on them, drawing penises on the people who filmed the videos of the people with the penises drawn on them, YOU NAME IT!
Tune in Live 8PM EST here: www.collegehumor.com/ALLNIGHTER
To cap off The Warriors week on Scouting NY, click here for a Google map of all the movie’s filming locations!
For centuries it was thought to be a legend, a city of extraordinary wealth mentioned by Herodotus, visited by Helen of Troy and Paris, her lover, but apparently buried under the sea.
In fact, Heracleion was true, and a decade after divers began uncovering its treasures, archaeologists have produced a picture of what life was like in the city in the era of the pharaohs.
Xbox One Press Conference Thoughts:
- Not a fan of the name. Creates confusion and makes it look inferior to the PlayStation 4 to people that don’t know better. Just see the Wii U’s failure as an example of what a confusing name could do.
- The specs are on par with the Playstation 4, which is a good thing.
- The addition of bluray was a give in, but nice.
- Excited for the relationship with the NFL and the fantasy integration.
- Annoyed that we didn’t get any gameplay footage. None. Nothing. I know E3 is 19 days away, but fuck. Show something.
- Hated that bullshit EA Sports “This is what our games are going to look like” trailer. No way the games are going to look like that. Reminded when they showed this for Madden 2006.
- The TV stuff didn’t interest me that much. But I do see value in being able to tell your Xbox “Turn it to HBO.” I can never remember what channels are what.
- The Xbox One is NOT backwards compatible. Which is just annoying.
Finally, the one thing that they didn’t announce at that conference that is going to be a dealbreaker.
- Xbox One games must be installed to your hard-drive and attached to your Xbox Live gamertag. If you want to use a game disc on a second account (for someone you’re sharing your Xbox with) or if you want to borrow a game from a friend or rent it from somewhere, you’re going to have to pay a fee. Fuck. That.